Thursday, June 18, 2015

Let's Eat...Taco Casserole!!



So, I've been on a kick to make something new. It's summer, it's hot, and I want something easy. I get so tired of making the same things, and I'm sure my people get tired of eating the same things! We eat a lot fajitas, tacos, chili, and Tex-Mex in general. I try to make healthy choices most of the time, but sometimes you just need a good cheesy casserole! I hopped on Pinterest and looked through a few and found this one. I have made many taco casseroles before, but this is one of the best, most flavorful dishes I've made. The icing on the cake, or in this case the cheese on the casserole, is that it is super quick and easy too. I just tweaked it a little bit to fit our family, but it's really another one of those recipes you can make your own. Also, the recipe calls for taco seasoning, I make my own. You should too, it's so much better, and once you do, you will never go back! Here's the recipe I like here. 

Taco Casserole

1 comment: