Friday, May 13, 2016

We are finally moved in ~ Weekly Wrap-up


Well after a move that was nothing less than a nightmare, we are here. I can't believe a week ago today, we started actually moving. We had every intention of getting it all done last Friday, but we soon realized that wasn't going to work. We didn't have the box truck yet, so we were moving boxes in our vehicles, and would move the furniture the next day. Saturday rolled around and we started at 6 am and didn't get finished until midnight. I think it was the longest day of my life.

So now we are unpacking a little bit each day. I am feeling a little under the weather today so I'm moving extremely slow. It's proven to be a real task to try and keep up with school, regular daily chores, and also reviews. I am worn out. Completely worn out. I can't wait for this house to be all squared away so that we can get back to some normalcy. We are beyond ready for that.

On top of all of the moving fun, we got my car back last Friday and ended up having to put it back in the shop. It still had some places that needed to be repaired so, I'm without a car again. Ugh!!

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend.

Tasha

No comments:

Post a Comment