Sunday, June 5, 2016

Working on the House and Birthday Parties ~ Weekly Wrap-Up

So this past week has been a week of still working on the house and trying to get back to a regular routine. Let me just say, I am so tired of working on this house. When we decided to move, we never signed up for renovating a house. We are renting right now for a reason. The walls were terrible because they didn't paint them before we moved in, and someone had touched it all up with the wrong color of paint. I just wasn't having it. I didn't move into a more expensive house for it to look a lot worse than our old house. So...we've been painting the last two weekends and STILL have so much left. It's not fair, but it is what it is.

Yesterday the kids were invited to our neighbor's bday party and they had a great time! They had a waterslide and a game truck. Gavin had so much fun, and met some new friends.

This week coming up we are going to see Baylie and Mila for Bay's Lingerie Party! I can't wait to see them!

Hopefully when we get back, I can get back to blogging more. It's just been so crazy the last 2 months. I'm so ready for some normalcy!

I hope everyone has a great week!

Tasha

No comments:

Post a Comment